To tell a compelling, worthwhile story. To move the audience.
The University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 1997-2003
Bachelor of Arts, Media Arts
The Master's Academy, Orlando, FL 1993-1997
High School Diploma
Golf Channel Orlando, FL 8/2008-Present
- Producer on four seasons of Golf Channel’s award-winning reality series Big Break. Involved in creative pre-production, interviews with contestants, managing elements of show production, and post-production of 3-5 episodes per season.
- Live Producer for Golf Channel’s Emmy-winning putting line powered by Aimpoint. Responsible for calibrating the predictive putting line and presenting major players to tournament producer.
- Epsiode Producer on GolfNow travel series including Telly-winning GolfNow: Ireland. Responsible for coordinating locations, directing host and local talent, directing camera crew, post-production of episodes, including scoring episode, writing voice overs, cutting packages, cutting segments, and the graphics pass. Essentially responsible for everything between the first frame and the last frame in the episodes.
Golf Channel Orlando, FL 6/2005-12/2007
- Interviewed contestants both on-course, in-between stages of competition, and off-course, at the conclusion of days activities. Was responsible for creating the story through interviews covering biographical information, the day’s competitions, and interpersonal conflicts. Produced early segments of episodes during post-production.
Freelance Orlando, FL 6/2003-12/2008
- Supported the efforts of Camera, Audio, Art Dept, and Production to facilitate the creation of broadcast television, commercials, and feature film.